Caramel chocolate melted in coffee, then poured onto ice with spiced rum and stout and topped with milk chocolate shavings. It’s yes, yes, yes.
Guinness Rum Espresso
50ml spiced rum
1 small square of caramel centered chocolate
1/2 tsp brown sugar
30ml hot strong espresso coffee
Milk chocolate shavings
- Put caramel chocolate square in a small cup along with sugar and pour over hot espresso coffee. Stir until sugar and chocolate have melted.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add coffee mix, rum and Guinness and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a coup or martini glass.
- Finish with shavings of milk chocolate on top